Thursday 8 September 2011

Birthdays

Wow it has been FOREVER since my last post.....

Not that much has been going in my life lately, nothing really worth posting at least
I got my car, got my feathers, got my heart broken, got my heart patched up a little lol and joined the gym....no biggie really.....

However this week was full of Birthdays!!!!

September 4th......Little Natey Man turns 1!!!

I can not believe that this little monkey-man is already a year old....I can still remember when Anie first told me she was pregnant in the dining room and painting those flowers on her belly.....and its already been a year since he is in this world....

Its kinda cool to watch a little lump of baby turn into a moving grooving little man.....this baby is SUCH a good baby compared to the spawn of Satan (Carly lol) he is all smiles and giggles......he cries when he is hungry, thirsty and sick....that's it that's all!!!

Happy Birthday little Guy!
Moving on....Today Carly turns 3!!!!

I cant believe she is already 3....i always call her my favorite girl because honestly, she is my favorite little girl in the whole wide world!!! She may be nick named Rosemary's baby, but i couldn't agree less with that statement........this kid is hoot!!! she has more attitude than any 16 year old you know and even if shes 3, she thinks she knows it allllll
this picture describes it all!!!!


now if only the above picture was the only one i had of catching her in her crazy moments, but here is another one, and in this picture she is only about 6 months old.....she has ALWAYS been soooo funny, I always say that she is an adult trapped in a child's body......




 Well Moose, I can't believe how fast you are growing up, it seems like just a few months ago you were this little girl, sitting on my knees and laughing with me..... 

to both my littlest babies
Happy Birthday Guys.....
Aunt Dom loves you both like crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment