Thursday 30 June 2011

All Grown Up and Car Shopping

Big BIG Day!!

Well guess who is growing up?

MOI!!!

Now let me explain to you just why I am growing up!!

Yesterday I called my sister and asked her if she would come car shopping with me!

Lets face it, I am SO shy that me talking to a TOTAL stranger about buying a car would NOT have been advantageous for me!

Kinda like my first tattoo, the salesman could have said ANYTHING and I would have smiled and nodded and agreed to go along with it.
My first tattoo is ugly, uncreative and has no meaning, I basically let the artist do what he wanted!

Anyways back to me car shopping!

So I searched online first and noticed that Nissan had employee pricing going on, BUT it was over June 30th, 2011. I should mention that this car shopping extravaganza occurred on June 29th, 2011!!!

So we go to the dealers and talk to this ANCIENT man.
I swear I don’t know why he’s a car salesman, I am assuming by his age, that he still drives a horse and buggy!

Anyways so we start talking!!!
I tell him that I am looking for a White, Manual Nisan Sentra!
And oh yes!!! The man tells me that there are 5 in the region and he can get one to the dealership in no time!

So here I am, nervous as heck and Anie and I take a standard model out for a test drive!!

Let me mention here that Anie and My Driving skills…..do not mix…..
So as she was hanging on for dear life to the “oh shit handle” I was cruising around in the test-drive vehicle!!!

So far so good!!
I am in love….
Now for Anie’s part!

This girl is a maniac! She can deal better than anyone I know
So along with my $4000 rebate she tried her hardest for winter tires….no budging!!
So I got a few free oil changes and some accessories!!

ALL THIS TO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY


I am now the proud owner of a Black, 2011, Manual, Nissan Sentra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment