Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Beast :(

I kind of feel silly writing about this….But I think it’s a big deal!

Yesterday, I sold my car! My first car that I have ever owned!
My Red, 1998, Nissan Sentra!
Now this may sound ridiculous, but I am actually sad!! L

Let start at the beginning!
I bought my car shortly after Randy and I broke up!
Prior to this devastation (lol) I didn’t really have the need for a car!
At first I lived with Maryse, she had a car (the Golden Nugget) and let’s face it, if she went somewhere, I went with her and if ever I needed her car she really wasn’t stingy, she let me borrow it whenever I wanted!
Then she moved out, which pretty much left me wheel less
HOWEVER, by this time, Randy and I lived together, and the need for a car was really minimal, our friends lived a 10 minute walk away and ANYTIME I needed a car, Doris (Randy’s Mom) lent it to me, she really was amazing!!!

But then, the UNTHINKABLE (in my eyes) happened. I decided that I needed to move on with my life, and Randy was just not at that point yet, it was quite possibly the hardest decision I had ever made, Randy was my world for 4 years. But on September 1st, we decided to break up, and by September 8th (the day Carly was born) I had moved out of our apartment and moved in with Anie and Chad…and Carly!

After this I met Jonathan, and this guy kind of gave me a reality check, I left Randy because we weren’t at the same point in our lives, and Jonathan left me for the same reason (Karma really is a bitch) but the most grown up thing I did with him, was buy my car!!

My uncle Dave sold it to me for a whopping $1000, and I was hoping to get at least a year out of it!!

But it made it through almost 3!!

It made it through a lot!!

The biggest issues I had with it were when I was sneaking behind everyone’ back to see Randy again! One time, on my way there, my entire exhaust pipe let go, $600!! Then when I slept over, I locked my keys inside and had to break a window to get them out ($300) because I couldn’t call mom and Dad or Anie for my spare keys, I would get SHOT! Like I said, Karma IS a bitch!

Anyways, so for almost 3 years, that Car has been through so much, I think it is the most unreliable thing in my life!!! You never knew when it would break down and Die.
Even Ced drove it for 6 months while he was in-between cars, and OF COURSE while he drove it the water pump let go ($600) and the belts let go ($100).

Even though this car has cost me more then I paid for it, I am SO SAD I watch it go!!

It’s my Beast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment