Friday 8 July 2011

Feathers!

I am SO excited about this!

So I guess the most famous person I can think of who does this is Kesha!



Feather Hair Extensions

 
OH EM GEE…..so I saw them a while back on Kesha and I really didn’t think much about them since I TOTALLY hate her!

But my friend, Alyssa, suggested we go get some about 3 weeks ago and since then, I am TOTALLY obsessed!

I spend my days googling pictures of them lol!



On Tuesday I have an appointment with a lady in Carleton place, $10 a feather!

I am so flipping excited, I feel like I am buying my car all over again! Ha ha ha ha

These feathers are SO cool!

Most of them you can wear for up to 6 months!!! That is INSANE. You can wash, blow-dry, straighten AND curl these bad boys!

So my next blog about feather extensions????
The RESULT!!! I will post pics and everything!!!


this is the link to the lady's add on Kijiji
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-health-beauty-Hair-Feathers-W0QQAdIdZ294351447

No comments:

Post a Comment