Wednesday 13 July 2011

Vacay!!!

Well it’s almost here….Next week I am off and I get to spend the whole time with my honey!

I am so excited about going to Montreal! I think it’s an experience that Ced and I need to share just to see how much of each other we can handle! Not only will the drive there be horrible, because he won’t let me drive BUT he drives like a total maniac! But once we actually get there, we have to agree on Activities!

I have literally put a bunch of ideas out on the table, and they all got rejected!!

BOOOOO!

So the first thing I wanted to do was go to the Biodome….MAN they have flippin’ penguins there!! How could ANYONE say no??? BUT Ced obviously isn’t anyone!
So there we go rejection number one!

Then I suggested the UNDERGROWN shopping center thingy, which is conveniently located downstairs at our hotel room, there’s an actual passage!!!! But NOPE once again that’s BOOOOORING

And for supper, there is revolving restaurant on the roof of our building, but nope that’s not a good idea either.

LASTLY, I’ve been whining and fussing about feather hair extensions for the past month and I found a salon in MTL (CHOPSHOP) that does them and denied again!!!

I think that Ced and I must ALWAYS disagree! It’s like our “thing”

BUT I must admit, one thing I am looking forward too is the just for laughs show that we are going to on Monday night! Mike Ward is in it, and really that’s all that matters!!!

Hopefully I will be alive by next week so I can post an update to this mini vacay! If not, I love you all and whatever happened, it was Ced’s fault!


No comments:

Post a Comment